Sunday Supplement cancelled from 2020/21 season

Just put it out of your mind, who gives a fuck who some nob head journo says is the best ? We all know what we’ve seen over last 3 years, we’ve seen what we are capable of and at our best play football from another world.
Take City from 2011 and count how many times since then we’ve scored 5 or more, I don’t know if I’m right but would doubt anyone has done it as often in a space of 9 years,
Our best is beyond Liverpool’s but they are more solid and that has decided it this season.

Just put it out of your mind, who gives a fuck who some nob head journo says is the best ? We all know what we’ve seen over last 3 years, we’ve seen what we are capable of and at our best play football from another world.
Take City from 2011 and count how many times since then we’ve scored 5 or more, I don’t know if I’m right but would doubt anyone has done it as often in a space of 9 years,
Our best is beyond Liverpool’s but they are more solid and that has decided it this season.
All spot on but you left out the bit at the end about the scousers getting a leg up at times from refs and VAR ..

All spot on but you left out the bit at the end about the scousers getting a leg up at times from refs and VAR ..

mate I heard a blue arguing about the Agenda and fixes and he got destroyed, every fan outside of City laughs at that notion and no matter how much information or evidence you have it’s just ludicrous to others and we’re only saying it cos we’re bitter

They’ve been back to back CL finals, winning one and last season achieved 97 points, the 3rd highest in history and we go around telling people they’re only winning it cos refs are cheating for them

best to keep mouth shut and hope they don’t do back to back, they can’t make that claim without back to back titles

mate I heard a blue arguing about the Agenda and fixes and he got destroyed, every fan outside of City laughs at that notion and no matter how much information or evidence you have it’s just ludicrous to others and we’re only saying it cos we’re bitter

They’ve been back to back CL finals, winning one and last season achieved 97 points, the 3rd highest in history and we go around telling people they’re only winning it cos refs are cheating for them

best to keep mouth shut and hope they don’t do back to back, they can’t make that claim without back to back titles
the deaf adder speaks

But qualified for that with them not being Champions of their own League...... If you check the Premier League Table without Var thread, although they are still top (no problems with that), they aren't all that great either.

Last edited:

Be interested to read yours/others perspective should we add the Champions League, FA Cup and League Cup to Community Shield win this season.

By my reckoning, it would make this City team in a different stratosphere to Liverpool and pretty much anybody else, certainly if we also factor in your points criteria and finishing runners-up in the Premier League.

But qualified for that with them not being Champions of their own League...... If you check the Premier League Table without Var thread, although they are still top (no problems with that), they aren't all that great either.

So this season we will qualify and not be Champions. So if we won CL next season are you saying we would be irrelevant. People really need to engage before making silly arguments, it makes you look small.

To be fair I’ve had fans of other clubs saying it’s all fixed to get them the title this year,and some of them support teams ( unfortunately for them ) who will never win the league,nothing to do with being bitter they can see what’s going on for themselves..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.