Sunday Supplement cancelled from 2020/21 season

So this season we will qualify and not be Champions. So if we won CL next season are you saying we would be irrelevant. People really need to engage before making silly arguments, it makes you look small.

No it proves how heavily distorted the whole competition is towards certain clubs and under the old rules Liverpool wouldn't of gotten even close (Istanbul included). Saying that we wouldn't of got to the Semi Final either in 2015-16, but the point still stands.

Last edited:
Made me laugh to see Dunn I think it was refer to liverpool’s great ‘technical set up’, wrt player acquisition, then the complete absence from any of them to then make any mention of the ‘reports’ they stole much of that from us.

Be interested to read yours/others perspective should we add the Champions League, FA Cup and League Cup to Community Shield win this season.

By my reckoning, it would make this City team in a different stratosphere to Liverpool and pretty much anybody else, certainly if we also factor in your points criteria and finishing runners-up in the Premier League.

We've won it coming from behind and not giving up. There is a lot of crap talked about #togther etc but if it's in any teams 'DNA' it's in ours. I understand it's in most city supporters 'DNA', being miserable sods and expecting the worst, then we won't be as dispointed but lets see how it plays out eh! I'm not saying they will blow up, but Pep will sqeeze the last drop from this squad this season and be ready for one last hurrah next season.

Be interested to read yours/others perspective should we add the Champions League, FA Cup and League Cup to Community Shield win this season.

By my reckoning, it would make this City team in a different stratosphere to Liverpool and pretty much anybody else, certainly if we also factor in your points criteria and finishing runners-up in the Premier League.

if we won champions league alone this year I would have us nailed on as the best club side this country has ever seen, until we win it we will never win a debate on the best ever IMO

But qualified for that with them not being Champions of their own League...... If you check the Premier League Table without Var thread, although they are still top (no problems with that), they aren't all that great either.

I’m not disputing they have had the rub of the green, what I’m saying is nobody bar City fans ( did see a post back that others have heard neutrals say they get everything) but from my experience it falls on deaf ears and is put down to being bitter

it’s what you consider great really, people say Rodgers has put a great side together and stuff like that but then there’s “ who are the greats “ questions and it’s a whole new meaning
Going off what they’ve achieved so far they don’t get in the conversation but if they follow up a champions league with a record title win then they are right amongst it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.