Sunday Supplement cancelled from 2020/21 season

We were through if var had shown the ref the view which showed there handball
Nice deflection from them blowing a 10pt lead

No deflection, your bitterness is prominent and it’s a very ugly trait. If you tried to define bottling it, Liverpool’s performance last year wouldn’t be a good example. By your logic of having a lead and losing it then we did bottle it against Spurs, we bottled it Saturday also by that logic. Bottled the arsenal semi first year under pep? Beyond help some of you on here.

Yeah I'd say we did bottle it. We were as a team so much stronger than spurs and I think if that was a 2 legged league cup semi for instance, we'd win it 9 times out of 10 against spurs. Maybe we do have a mental block in the champions league, or maybe it's Pep does.

If you think that then I have no issue in you using the term bottled. I don’t agree with you but at least you’re consistent rather than changing your mind depending on the team involved. I think if you fail in something, anything in life and don’t succeed then you haven’t bottled it. As said, it’s used far too much nowadays.

No deflection, your bitterness is prominent and it’s a very ugly trait. If you tried to define bottling it, Liverpool’s performance last year wouldn’t be a good example. By your logic of having a lead and losing it then we did bottle it against Spurs, we bottled it Saturday also by that logic. Bottled the arsenal semi first year under pep? Beyond help some of you on here.

If you think that then I have no issue in you using the term bottled. I don’t agree with you but at least you’re consistent rather than changing your mind depending on the team involved. I think if you fail in something, anything in life and don’t succeed then you haven’t bottled it. As said, it’s used far too much nowadays.
When we nearly blew the title in 2012 by losing our lead the media had bottlers on their back pages,what is good for us is good for them losing 10 points snd coming second

When we nearly blew the title in 2012 by losing our lead the media had bottlers on their back pages,what is good for us is good for them losing 10 points snd coming second

You can’t make things up as a defence to your bitter and wrong point? Out of interest, in your opinion, have Manchester City ever bottled anything?

Not signing Sanchez.
Not signing Pogba.
Not signing Fred.
Not signing Maguire.
I think.......

Karen has gone silent, I’d be interested to hear if city have ever bottled it. If we are talking players we know Kaka is the only one to ever bottle it ;)

You can’t make things up as a defence to your bitter and wrong point? Out of interest, in your opinion, have Manchester City ever bottled anything?
I'm not making it up,google it,when the rags pulled away and they thought they had the title sown up we were bottlers ,why do you keep deflecting away from you onto us? and save the bitter eh

No deflection, your bitterness is prominent and it’s a very ugly trait. If you tried to define bottling it, Liverpool’s performance last year wouldn’t be a good example. By your logic of having a lead and losing it then we did bottle it against Spurs, we bottled it Saturday also by that logic. Bottled the arsenal semi first year under pep?

That wasn’t bottling it; that was the bent officiating on the day.

Oh dear, had to start the show with an apology to the WHU owners. Spouting untruths apparently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.