Sunday Supplement cancelled from 2020/21 season

Amended for accuracy.

I posted on the Samuel appreciation thread that yes, 90% of his article we will agree with but he like the rest opened it up with enough insinuation that we are guilty as charged so as to say he called it right all along like the rest that i refuse to blow any smoke up his arse either.

These people care not a jot about justice and everything about their own bank balances and will write and peddle whatever fills it the most.

Martin was bang on the money..

The other one with the squeeky, irritating droning voice and the woman couldn't hide their glee..

England's top club over the past decade getting royally fucked over by UEFA and receiving absolutely no support or backing from the UK media except for the aforementioned Martin Samuel who has called it exactly as it is..!

What a sad state of affairs..!

Last edited:
Martin was bang on the money..

The other one with the squeeky, irritating droning voice and the woman couldn't hide their glee..

England's top club over the past decade getting royally fucked over by UEFA and receiving absolutely no support or backing from the UK media except for the aforementioned Martin Samual who has called it exactly as it is..!

What a sad state of affairs..!

Throw in the PL who are also throwing their current champions to the wolves.

Thought they spoke well of the whole FFP issue to be fair to them.

The Scouse-loving woman was spot on as well. We did fuck ourselves over by settling with UEFA instead of challenging FFP the first time. The moment we accepted the rules meant that we should abide by them.

This is true, but it is also true that the club is adamant that they did abide by them, and UEFA are moving the goalposts yet again... probably at the bidding of the usual suspects.

Throw in the PL who are also throwing their current champions to the wolves.

You're not wrong mate..!

Jumping on the 'lets kick City in the bollocks' bandwagon..

I hope they have done their homework and got their house in order 'cos our tanks will soon be parked on their lawn too..!

Last edited:
Samuel said FFP protects the cartel and is wrong, Ogden said that no one knows what will happen but players may want to leave Kev to Liverpool as they are the best etc etc, the woman I don’t know name said you might not like FFP but we signed upto the rules so we should adhere with them

doesn't KDB play in midfield ?......Liverpool don't have a midfield just hit it long to 3 fast forwards abit little under 11's on the local park

Samuel said FFP protects the cartel and is wrong, Ogden said that no one knows what will happen but players may want to leave Kev to Liverpool as they are the best etc etc, the woman I don’t know name said you might not like FFP but we signed upto the rules so we should adhere with them

That's not a bad summary. I thought it was quite fair and restrained in the part on City/UEFA.

Samuel laid into the protectionism behind the whole thing.
Ogden mainly focussed on the fact that it's going to be appeal, is therefore undecided and the punishment is unprecedented. He surprised me.
Reddy was not asked about City's punishment per se, and didn't comment on it directly.

Laughable,they were actually struggling to put him into that Liverpool midfield,take your pick from these you muppets,Henderson,Keita,Chamberlain,Fabinhio,Wjinaldum,Milner,Llalana,list in endless

They were discussing who he'd replace, not that he'd be in. They all agreed he'd be in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.