Sunday Supplement cancelled from 2020/21 season

They were discussing who he'd replace, not that he'd be in. They all agreed he'd be in.

Yes,eventually when they were looking stupid,as Samuel had opened with the team of the year all had red shirts,then they all look at bit perplexed when trying to decipher who would make way for him,did you miss that bit ?

Yes,eventually when they were looking stupid,as Samuel had opened with the team of the year all had red shirts,then they all look at bit perplexed when trying to decipher who would make way for him,did you miss that bit ?

Er no. They all agreed he'd be in. The discussion was as to which Liverpool player was left out for him - more a comparison of the Liverpool midfielders, than between them and de Bruyne.
Samuel was setting the point up in a different manner.

Er no. They all agreed he'd be in. The discussion was as to which Liverpool player was left out for him - more a comparison of the Liverpool midfielders, than between them and de Bruyne.
Samuel was setting the point up in a different manner.

So er,who did they name as who he'd come in for,did you hear a name mentioned ? No neither did I,they did say or mainly she did,that he'd get into any team in the world,but they were not rushing forward with who he could/would replace,which as I previously said is laughable.

So er,who did they name as who he'd come in for,did you hear a name mentioned ? No neither did I,they did say or mainly she did,that he'd get into any team in the world,but they were not rushing forward with who he could/would replace,which as I previously said is laughable.

The argument was he would be ahead of all of them.

However that means they would have to choose a Liverpool midfielder to miss out, and that would mean ranking them in order.

1. de Bruyne
2. a Liverpool midfielder
3. a Liverpool midfielder
4. a Liverpool midfielder
5. a Liverpool midfielder

Ok well being as you want to keep arguing this point,why you’ve an affinity to them I don’t know,but I’ll carry on,from the list I gave you so you agree that he’d get in before any of them,or are you questioning my point I first made still ?
Just so I know where we stand

That's not a bad summary. I thought it was quite fair and restrained in the part on City/UEFA.

Samuel laid into the protectionism behind the whole thing.
Ogden mainly focussed on the fact that it's going to be appeal, is therefore undecided and the punishment is unprecedented. He surprised me.
Reddy was not asked about City's punishment per se, and didn't comment on it directly.

I have to say on Ogden generally, rather than on city/ffp specifically, I agree with you. He’s surprised me in the past on this show - when you hear him speak he comes across as more sensible, restrained and balanced than what I expected having seen some of his written articles.

I reckon both are talking sense, let's be realistic here!

I think the "wrong side of the law, right side of the argument quote" from Samuel sums it up, doesn't give you much hope though, if you're the wrong side of the law, you've lost unfortunately, being the right side of the argument is mute.
Why are you posting about we as in city when you suport west ham?

Throw in the PL who are also throwing their current champions to the wolves.

But didn't the PL raise serious concerns about our wrecked coach even though it wasn't part of their competition, and you have to applaud them for the thorough investigation and appropriate punishment dished out to the Dippers for hacking our servers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.