Sunday Supplement cancelled from 2020/21 season

One's a shoe shine boy at Euston, one goes round pubs on a Saturday night selling shrimps, and the other is an office cleaner. (Apologies to all three categories if you know a football is spherical!)

About time they had a decent line up on, be worth watching for a change ..!

Northcroft wants to know how Eddy got away with punching Iheanacho?
All thought KDB's should have been a pen.
I've seen it twice in slomo and am sure they clashed heads after EDDY PUNCHED THE BALL ONTO HIM ? What is it with these fuckers?
In more news the scouse knob reckons KDB and others are off as no way are we getting off this ban. Maybe reduced to a year but reckons we are truly fucked. Despite Wolves knickers stressing Sorrianos statements, they had no comments on any evidence the club say they have.

Never listened to Talkshite in my life, but must addmit i enjoy Sunday Sup, depending on guests ofcourse.
Martin Samuel and Henry Winter always worth listening to.
Ollie Holt, Ladyman, Dunn, that younger looking fella, Shaun Custis also worth a listen. Even Neil Custis is a decent listen ever since the rags fell off a cliff.
The younger ones are shite though, zero personality and no independant thought.
Delaney and Rudd can eat shit and die, clear agenda.

What was the name of that bloke who looked like Dracula? Super critical of us around about the time of Hughes/Mancini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.