Sunday Supplement cancelled from 2020/21 season

I heard we still have a bigger squad than anyone else,i wonder why we haven't been done for sneaking a few extra in,heavens above they ever give pep credit for building a deep squad with quality two players for every position
Yeah most teams only have a pool of 15-16 players to pick from where as we have about 50 well the way the media go on you’d think that was the case ..

For me Lewis’s continued and persistent defence of Pogba, which I’ve heard him do on the radio as well, comes across as if he feels a specific need to defend him, as if he feels Pogba is and has come in for particularly severe and unwarranted criticism.
From what I see the strongest criticism of Pogba comes not from the media but United's matchgoing fans. The ones I know, who have season tickets at the swamp, are scathing about Pogba. There seems to be a split in their fanbase between the matchgoers and the social media brigade. I think most of the mainstream media actually give Pogba a free ride. Either way I trust the views of the hard-core fans more than imbeciles like Lewis.
The criticism of Pogba I have heard in the past come from people like Keane, Scholes, and Souness. Alex Ferguson isn't a big fan of Pogba either. They can't all be wrong.

For me Lewis’s continued and persistent defence of Pogba, which I’ve heard him do on the radio as well, comes across as if he feels a specific need to defend him, as if he feels Pogba is and has come in for particularly severe and unwarranted criticism.

Think his main point was correct if Pogba has a good game and contributed its fine to say it without bringing up that he’s been a lazy shit.

Think his main point was correct if Pogba has a good game and contributed its fine to say it without bringing up that he’s been a lazy shit.

No, I agree on the “lazy” point, used to irk me when that tag was attached to other players too, including some of ours. The point today though was I don’t think I heard Custis calling him that. It was also a bit disingenuous of the presenter to bring up Pogba as a talking point, then Lewis criticises Custis for talking about Pogba instead of say, their centre-back, but all Custis was doing was answering what Sky had asked him to - they didn’t ask for a discussion on Maguire!

Really good debate this morning and fair analysis on ourselves - actually recognised the achievements that we have attained and set

Discussing how we move forward and how pep stated that after 2 intensive seasons prior that the drive and determination was not to be expected something the liverpool had still after missing out by one point

Robson’s bird just said “ so troubled times for Manchester City, then “

I’m just off to slash my wrists !!

They talk as much shit as normal. Troubled times was facing and then being relegated to the third tier. League cup winners, second in the league, still in the fa cup and champions league. If we're facing troubled times I dread to think what the rest of the clubs are facing then.

If fans aren't allowed back next season then everyone's facing troubled times as I don't see many paying to watch this behind closed doors crap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.