Sunday Supplement cancelled from 2020/21 season

I tweeted Holt, Winter and Ashton asking if they will discuss why the PL have dropped their version of FFP.
I referenced the letter that when public, signed by 5 of the top 6 clubs asking for its implementation. Funny that its been dropped starting with this years accounts...

I tweeted Holt, Winter and Ashton asking if they will discuss why the PL have dropped their version of FFP.
I referenced the letter that when public, signed by 5 of the top 6 clubs asking for its implementation. Funny that its been dropped starting with this years accounts...
Be prepared to be ignored

You better of emailing Martin Samuels at them daily mail and asking that question pity he isnt on twitter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.