Sunday Supplement cancelled from 2020/21 season

Perhaps we threatened to sue Sky into bankruptcy unless they did.

:)

You do realise what they will be replacing it with?

‘Red letter day’ - your new go to for Pl discussion, a 5hr* sneak preview of the coming week ahead .

‘All the top** journos discuss the top Red teams in the PL’.
‘All the latest gossip, buzz, profiles and in depth*** analysis you used to get, but with even more narrowed views’.

* Note: the other 17 teams in the PL will be covered in a 5min segment (with 2 advert breaks) every 1st Monday of the month (that has a W in it).

** Aka bottom feeder

*** ‘out of depth’

WHAT??
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

You mean I won't get to see Neil "fat bastard" Custis wear the same clothes every time he's on?
Or I won't get to see the drag queen Andy "drawn on eyebrows" Dunn talk fuckin shite for the whole duration he's on?
Are you telling me that Steve "I'm a wanker" Bates can't tell us Utd are back, again, anymore?
And finally our dear friend Miguel "****" delaney won't be able to tell the world we are human rights abusers and sportswashers of the finest quality ever ever ever again??

Today is a sad day for the footbaling world, not seeing these ****s talk absolute twaddle about us for an hour and a half on a Sunday will be hard to take.

Thanks for absolutely no memories you collection of imbeciles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.