Sunday Supplement cancelled from 2020/21 season

No more of this wretched cuunt spewing forth her obvious hatred of City. Good riddance.

Apologies for not bothering with a spoiler.

IPD-Grab-10h22m33s08_3089017.jpg
What the fuckin hell is that ! She looks like she's been dragged out of the rejects bin at a Cabbage Patch Kids factory !

The world is saturated with "football journalists". I'm not sure why people still watch this in the age of Social Media where you can just selectively read the opinions of journo's.

I also don't understand why many journo's think their opinion is weighted more than that of match going fans. I'd rather hear rational opinions from match going fans than some clown who is paid to watch and write up a match report.

They always make me laugh when they state their opinion as if it is FACT, bit like some posters on here granted, but they're not getting paid for it.

This morning I see Sky did have a kind of paper review discussion/journalist presence, as SSN have branded a new 10am show, which looks like it is going to feature Darren Lewis from the Mirror every week, plus one other guest. Apart from being a livarpool fan, he’s not the worst journo they could have selected. Unfortunately today he was joined by Clinton Morrison, which I certainly hope was a one-off appearance.

This morning I see Sky did have a kind of paper review discussion/journalist presence, as SSN have branded a new 10am show, which looks like it is going to feature Darren Lewis from the Mirror every week, plus one other guest. Apart from being a livarpool fan, he’s not the worst journo they could have selected. Unfortunately today he was joined by Clinton Morrison, which I certainly hope was a one-off appearance.
Don’t they do talksport together as well? I hate Lewis he talks shit

Wow didn't realize this.

Annoying in the extreme with the obvious bias on show the majority of the time, but something I've always tried to watch regardless to either hear praise (through gritted teeth), pure bial or class opinion from Martin Samuel.

Bit gutted it's off the air to be honest, as not really that many things on TV similar.

What the fuckin hell is that ! She looks like she's been dragged out of the rejects bin at a Cabbage Patch Kids factory !

They always make me laugh when they state their opinion as if it is FACT, bit like some posters on here granted, but they're not getting paid for it.
Obviously miles behind on this thread and have only just discovered the above, I have just had to explain (lie about) my outburst of laughter to around 10 individuals on a Teams call..........

Darren Lewis is no liverpool lover, in fact he’s a rabid Arsenal fan.

If you know with certainty he’s an Arsenal fan, then fair enough mate, I give way to your superior insight, but he’s certainly a liverpool lover!
I might well have had a bit of a brain fart there. I’ve just looked him up and I was thinking of somebody completely different, so I’ve no idea who he supports ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.