Sunday Supplement cancelled from 2020/21 season

This morning I see Sky did have a kind of paper review discussion/journalist presence, as SSN have branded a new 10am show, which looks like it is going to feature Darren Lewis from the Mirror every week, plus one other guest. Apart from being a livarpool fan, he’s not the worst journo they could have selected. Unfortunately today he was joined by Clinton Morrison, which I certainly hope was a one-off appearance.
I bet it was like watching arsenal fan TV with Clinton morrison on, lots of you get me's and you know what I'm saying was there?

This morning I see Sky did have a kind of paper review discussion/journalist presence, as SSN have branded a new 10am show, which looks like it is going to feature Darren Lewis from the Mirror every week, plus one other guest. Apart from being a livarpool fan, he’s not the worst journo they could have selected. Unfortunately today he was joined by Clinton Morrison, which I certainly hope was a one-off appearance.
I've had the misfortune of listening to Darren Lewis on Talksport a few times (usually on the Goldstein & Cundy show) - he's basically clueless about football and one wonders how he manages to get these appointments on a regular basis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.