Sunday, the derby nobody wants to win?

Soulboy said:
de niro said:
Soulboy said:
But the bigger picture last season was to get top 4... which we did... AND won the FA Cup as well!

Are you suggesting we aren't stronger this season and can't meet both targets again?

You were apoplectic after we played a weakened team at WBA in the Carling Cup, so why the change of heart?

If the rags and Arsenal and Chelsea can do doubles and trebles, why do so many have such little belief that City aren't big enough to do the same?

they've all won doubles and trebles having a couple of titles under their belts. we need that title first. doubles can come next year.

would be nice though i'll give you that.

We did a double in 1970 with a squad of about 15 players!

Have a bit more faith in the current lot... we are more than capable.

just want the title so badly. think bob does too.

de niro said:
Soulboy said:
de niro said:
they've all won doubles and trebles having a couple of titles under their belts. we need that title first. doubles can come next year.

would be nice though i'll give you that.

So do I!

But why does that preclude giving the rags a good slapping on Sunday?

Like BS stated, we could do their Premership chances great harm if we beat them. They are always big on momentum, and we need to cut them off at the knees every chance we get. Even them twats beating us in the Charity Shield gave them a lift.

Losing to the rags doesn't mean we win the Premiership. So Sunday's game has little bearing on the final outcome of the Premiership this season.

I reckon when the final whistle blows on Sunday, and we have won, you will be celebrating just as daft as all the rest of us!

Braggster said:
It's possible that Fergie won't play every single first choice, but I would be very shocked if he played what we would consider a weakened side. I really can't see him doing that.

Suppose when I think about it, the only way he plays a "weakened" side is if he rests Rooney.

''Sunday, the derby nobody wants to win''

''I don't want to win''

'The managers won't be bothered who wins''

''I think you are right, he does want to win everything''

''We the fans always want to win''

''I'm not arsed''

''In the ideal world we'd knock them out and then play the kids''

''Would be nice though i'll give you that.''

So, basically, you cannot really make your mind up, can you?

Lol...you can PRETEND not to care, but I guarantee that you will be jumping up and down with joy when (hopefully) we teach those rags a lesson in football (again) on Sunday.

COME ON CITY !!

Soulboy said:
de niro said:
Soulboy said:

So do I!

But why does that preclude giving the rags a good slapping on Sunday?

Like BS stated, we could do their Premership chances great harm if we beat them. They are always big on momentum, and we need to cut them off at the knees every chance we get. Even them twats beating us in the Charity Shield gave them a lift.

Losing to the rags doesn't mean we win the Premiership. So Sunday's game has little bearing on the final outcome of the Premiership this season.

I reckon when the final whistle blows on Sunday, and we have won, you will be celebrating just as daft as all the rest of us!

yup.

United want to win, desperately. David Gill said the 6-1 really really hurt United and Fergie and that they'd be doing everything they could to win the FA Cup match.

Mancini will want to win too, winning doesn't give you a disadvantage in the title race, the opposite in fact, the psychological edge of knocking your rivals out of the cup is huge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.