Sunday, the derby nobody wants to win?

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
For me it's about sending out a message to The rags, Chelsea and every other team that we are simply unbeatable at home. I want opposing managers to think I might as well save so and so for the game on Wednesday as we won't get anything there.

If we win all 19 home games we will win the league.

Yaya will be so pumped up for this one and if Balo and Nasri are back we can win this one.

Fuck me you`re the kiss of death aint yer !! ;)

Some of that history we don't have!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.britishpathe.com/record.php?id=38996" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.britishpathe.com/record.php?id=38996</a>

I hope this is one game that is all about two clubs playing their best possible teams on the day The FA Cup is the last great honest competition and all owners/managers/players/fans should respect that. It's do or die, cup tie football. And this is one fucking awesome tie. Come On City!

de niro said:
Lucky13 said:
Can't agree with the OP ( good fishing ), fortress Etihad , worldwide audience, holders of the FA cup , chance of a double , i want a ritual killing.

I'm not saying throw the game, neither would they,I'm saying for a derby it's not THAT important.
I think we will see "weaker" teams out there as the managers won't risk the title over this or any cup.
It's a first for me to be so so about a game v the scum but I want that title, nothing else matters including local bragging rights.
I'll do my bragging at the end of the season.

fuck. i agree with de niro.

BlueJill said:
de niro said:
Lucky13 said:
Can't agree with the OP ( good fishing ), fortress Etihad , worldwide audience, holders of the FA cup , chance of a double , i want a ritual killing.

I'm not saying throw the game, neither would they,I'm saying for a derby it's not THAT important.
I think we will see "weaker" teams out there as the managers won't risk the title over this or any cup.
It's a first for me to be so so about a game v the scum but I want that title, nothing else matters including local bragging rights.

I don't agree with de niro.....you can't pick and choose trophies, we should put out a team capable of winning........have you EVER seen Fergie put out a substandard side vs us? I haven't and don't see it happening.

BlueJill said:
de niro said:
Lucky13 said:

me too
we're in the semi-final of the CC and that's a bigger tie as well as far as I'm concerned derby or no derby

Brendan110_0 said:
BlueJill said:
de niro said:

I don't agree with de niro.....you can't pick and choose trophies, we should put out a team capable of winning........have you EVER seen Fergie put out a substandard side vs us? I haven't and don't see it happening.

try last october :)

he will put a team out capable of winning, as will taggart, just wont be the usual cut and thrust derby of old.

Cant believe anyone That doesn't want a city win v rags...in any comp even a friendly if such a thing would ever exist..
Which current crop of players in particular do you think feel a deep seated desire to smash the rags ? Zabaletta and Hart probably.. Not sure about gaz Barry, a true gent on and off the battlefield me thinks...

Will either side care if they win or lose the game, cos I don't

WTF ,how can you not care if we get beat by man u,strange way to start a post was you on the pop .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.