Sunday, the derby nobody wants to win?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
de niro said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
did you just say "throw the game" regarding bayern and napoli.

i hope you're just trying to provoke a reaction with that comment, and you genuinely do
n't believe it.
You don't go into a CL game away from home without picking your best 11, now bob definatly rotated for these games, kolo being picked was a dead giveaway.
Sorry jmw but he wanted out.
Unless you can tell me any other reason why he weakened us in those two crucial games. Please bear in mind it cost me two grand to go watch us surrender our CL place. Not including villareal.

because our "best" XI can't play every game or they'd get injured and knackered and ruin our season and the players that came in are good enough to have done the job.

Fact is Hart was at fault twice in Napoli(our #1) and Bayern, well if you really expected us to win then you're really optimistic, and there was a hell of a lot on and off the pitch that didn't go our way that night.

Ultimately if you're blaming team changes then really you're blaming the full backs, and really Kolarov's fault for Napoli away goal 1, but he saved us at COMS against them.

If you want a real fault, our top scorer in the comp was Yaya Toure, with just 3 goals.

to claim Mancini threw it, I think is ridiculous, cynical and questioning his professionalism.

Do you really really think the comp the owner puts so much importance on he'd throw?

I think it's an unbelievable statement.

The owner is a very intelligent man and knows exactly the difficulties that RM has. All the money in the world can't win everything.

They'll review everything at the end of this season and decide / agree next season. It will still be: -

Premiership
CL
Cups

Simple really.

Bob was chuffed to get past villareal but then went to the owners with his plans for January spending. He was then knocked back so he quickly had to drop kick one of the cups as it would hinder the title chances.

Can't blame him, we all want the title don't we?

de niro said:
Bob was chuffed to get past villareal but then went to the owners with his plans for January spending. He was then knocked back so he quickly had to drop kick one of the cups as it would hinder the title chances.

It's possible to qualify for the latter stages of the CL and still compete for the league.

United and Chelsea do it practically every season.

de niro said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
de niro said:
100% with you mate. i just think for different reasons the managers wont think like that.

i hope you're just trying to provoke a reaction with that comment, and you genuinely do
n't believe it.
You don't go into a CL game away from home without picking your best 11, now bob definatly rotated for these games, kolo being picked was a dead giveaway.
Unless you can tell me any other reason why he weakened us in those two crucial games. Please bear in mind it cost me two grand to go watch us surrender our CL place. Not including villareal.
I hope you are enjoying yourself with this thread. I am shocked you have caught so many Bill. Naughty boy.

TheMightyQuinn said:
de niro said:

It's possible to qualify for the latter stages of the CL and still compete for the league.

United and Chelsea do it practically every season.

"Rome wasn't built in a day"

How many years did taggart get to achieve that<br /><br />-- Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:18 pm --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
de niro said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

n't believe it.
I hope you are enjoying yourself with this thread. I am shocked you have caught so many Bill. Naughty boy.

So sure of your paradigms aren't you.

Soulboy said:
I'm a bit surprised there are still so many lickle ciddeh thinkers on here.

Why shouldn't we go all out to beat them? I'm sure the rags will be going all out to beat us.

Big clubs win trophies. Lots of trophies. Doubles, trebles, the fucking lot!

And are we not a big club?

rag , posts as soul67 on muen

45 years of gloryhunting said:
Soulboy said:

Why shouldn't we go all out to beat them? I'm sure the rags will be going all out to beat us.

i really do hope you are not suggesting Soulboy is a rag?

squirtyflower said:
Soulboy said:

theres a idiot on muen (soul67)who posts and is always quoting lickle ciddeh etc , apologies if incorrect , but fucking hate people repeating shite like this

squirtyflower said:

theres a idiot on muen (soul67)who posts and is always quoting lickle ciddeh etc , apologies if incorrect , but fucking hate people repeating shite like this
if you read his post carefully enough you will see he says we should smash the reds tomorrow and anyone who thinks otherwise are being the 'old typical city' fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.