Sunday, the derby nobody wants to win?

squirtyflower said:
45 years of gloryhunting said:
squirtyflower said:
i really do hope you are not suggesting Soulboy is a rag?

theres a idiot on muen (soul67)who posts and is always quoting lickle ciddeh etc , apologies if incorrect , but fucking hate people repeating shite like this
if you read his post carefully enough you will see he says we should smash the reds tomorrow and anyone who thinks otherwise are being the 'old typical city' fans

we get enough lickle cideh shite from rags , we dont need blues fucking repeating it , cant agree more though , if we were playing the swamp dwellers at tiddly winks , i would want to win in extra time.

Soulboy said:
I'm a bit surprised there are still so many lickle ciddeh thinkers on here.

Why shouldn't we go all out to beat them? I'm sure the rags will be going all out to beat us.

Big clubs win trophies. Lots of trophies. Doubles, trebles, the fucking lot!

And are we not a big club?

rag , posts as soul67 on muen

Shit! I've been sussed.

Hands up time. It's a fair cop guv.

That season ticket I've held for several decades was purchased just to make sure I got to see the mighty reds win at City every season, because I know I would never get a ticket from Old Trafford as they always sell out within the hour.

Soulboy... soul67.... they almost sound the same, don't they? And I thought I was being clever and nearly got away with it.

Damn.

Well tbh i never want to lose at home ... espically to the rags. I want our home record to beat Mourinho's chelski record. 1/3 of the way there and the squad is able to easily do it if they put in the effort. As they have done with 10/10 in the premier league.

Soulboy said:
Soulboy said:

Why shouldn't we go all out to beat them? I'm sure the rags will be going all out to beat us.

Shit! I've been sussed.

That season ticket I've held for several decades was purchased just to make sure I got to see the mighty reds win at City every season, because I know I would never get a ticket from Old Trafford as they always sell out within the hour.

Soulboy... soul67.... they almost sound the same, don't they? And I thought I was being clever and nearly got away with it.

Damn.

Soulboy getting accused of being a rag?

YCMIU

Soulboy said:

FFS Behave...More chance of Buzzer being a closet rag than Soulboy..

I hope you see sense and apologise.

Damocles said:
Soulboy said:

Shit! I've been sussed.

Damn.

Soulboy getting accused of being a rag?

YCMIU

45 years just did. Still pmsl !!!

it doesn't mean you are a rag because you have a different point of view, people think i may be wrong not being arsed about a city win v the rags, i always want a win v them what i'm saying is niether bob, fergie or in fact myself would'nt want this if it interfered with a title win.
doesn't make me a rag.

i think the team sheets for both sides will tell us a lot more as to how much each club wants it.
i can see bobby parking the bus, sitting back and ensuring our players dont push themselves too much. in reality its a bigger game wednesday night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.