Sunday's NOTW re Stadium expansion ...

if uniteds capacity is 76k ours should be 77k not 75k, if we have the chance to get bigger crowds than them we should do it

but we can only do that if we had a bigger capacity

United would lose a heck of a lot of seats as they cram them in like sardines, especially near the front. (I went as I had free tickets once, I was supporting the other team :))

I despair at times... I really do.

IT"S NOT ALL ABOUT OUT-DOING MANCHESTER EFFING UNITED!

Some people really are more obsessed about that lot than they are about their own club...

bluemanc said:
1.618034 said:

Some people really are more obsessed about that lot than they are about their own club...
It's a Manchester thung, these things DO matter to them & us.

swales let trying to beat united dominate his thinking and it ruined our club

with all the money in the world though we can be better than them - in every way - not just them but every club

we need to be the dominant force in english football throughout the 21st century

that doesn't just mean taking trophies away from united

it means taking future fans that they were going to attract away from them and to get them to become city fans. i want my daughter to go to school in a place where every kid is a city fan

we want to take the shine off their club

we will dismantle their evil empire bit by bit, we have suffered too long from them. city fans in manchester have took decades off shit off these people, it's payback time now...

bluemanc said:
1.618034 said:

Not all of "us"...

And what happens if we've got one more seat than them but we can't fill the fucking thing...?

I think some people would be happy for City to finish 17th so long as "they" finished 18th. No sorry, I'll correct that...

I know......

It'll look great with the third tier shut all the way around.

But being optimistic for a bit, we've got the land to build whatever we like. The scum can't expand anymore, there's no room around unless they move the railway.

a 75k stadium would mean cheaper tickets for us all, kids free with adults who knows, going back to the takeover wasnt affordable football for all on the menu

wearethesouthstand said:
bluemanc said:

swales let trying to beat united dominate his thinking and it ruined our club

with all the money in the world though we can be better than them - in every way - not just them but every club

we need to be the dominant force in english football throughout the 21st century

that doesn't just mean taking trophies away from united

it means taking future fans that they were going to attract away from them and to get them to become city fans. i want my daughter to go to school in a place where every kid is a city fan

we want to take the shine off their club

we will dismantle their evil empire bit by bit, we have suffered too long from them. city fans in manchester have took decades off shit off these people, it's payback time now...
The rags after 68 were poor,what fucked us up was letting Joe Mercer go.
After that Swales wasted all the money that Joe would have used to built a 2nd team.
All the other stuff is good & will happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.