Sunday's NOTW re Stadium expansion ...

marco said:
a 75k stadium would mean cheaper tickets for us all, kids free with adults who knows, going back to the takeover wasnt affordable football for all on the menu

To expand the stadium would coast a fortune, so why would ticket prices come down?

I t would still be £40-50

i think it would come down in price untill we had a solid support of 75k our owners want the best team in europe with a full ground thats there final goal

Where are the extra 30,000 people coming from for us to fill a 75,000 capacity stadium?

United are convinced FIFA will nominate their 76,000 capacity cathedral as one of the semi-final stadiums if England host the World Cup.

There's one bit of truth in the article right there

Corky said:
marco said:
a 75k stadium would mean cheaper tickets for us all, kids free with adults who knows, going back to the takeover wasnt affordable football for all on the menu

To expand the stadium would coast a fortune, so why would ticket prices come down?

because the attendence wouldnt get near 55,000 never mind 75,000. look at germany.

marco said:

That my friend is just a ridiculous, and naive thing to say, prices will continue in one direction as we gain success (hopefully one day), that's up, its simply deluded to think otherwise.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Corky said:

because the attendence wouldnt get near 55,000 never mind 75,000. look at germany.

i think ater a few prem cups regular champions league games, final included 30k would come out of the woodwork, easy

marco said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

i think ater a few prem cups regular champions league games, final included 30k would come out of the woodwork, easy

im with you on the prices though, yers it will cost to expand, but it adds value on to the overall value of the club. i dont think it will be "cheap", but it wont be like real et al.

I'm sure i read somewhere that work on stadiums, expansion and that, don't count towards Platini's daft rules on spending, so if we could spend on the stadium to earn more it would benefit us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.