sunderland at home

notts blue

can't make this game now so selling our seats row B block 210 (padded)

ive had paper tickets printed and i'm ready to post them to whoever wants to give me £75 via online banking

inbox me if intrested and i'll give you my details

notts blue said:

ive had paper tickets printed and i'm ready to post them to whoever wants to give me £75 via online banking

'scuse my ignorance but how do you get paper tickets printed?

The Ledge said:
notts blue said:

if your a seasoncard holder and know you can't make the game in advance you can ring and get your tickets printed to sell rather than handing your cards over to people you don't know,

simple really :0)

notts blue said:
The Ledge said:
notts blue said:

if your a seasoncard holder and know you can't make the game in advance you can ring and get your tickets printed to sell rather than handing your cards over to people you don't know,

simple really :0)

Can't say I've come across this service before. Is it that simple and do they post the paper tickets straight to you? Is there a cost for this?

We have four tickets in 307 and there's no way I can get down for this match so this would be great if I could sell for a nominal sum. Never been a fan of sending the seasoncards by post.

My ticket going spare for this one, top seats East 308 Row C. £25

Also available for Stoke Home. £50 for both games

Will also print off tickets to send direct.

Cheers
Simon

Due to this game being midweek and me living in Southampton, my season card is available in Colin Bell, Block 329 for £25.

PM if you're interested

Can't make this game so have 2 tickets available..East level 1,4 rows from the front £60 for both. PM if interested.

jake28 said:
Can't make this game so have 2 tickets available..East level 1,4 rows from the front £60 for both. PM if interested.
I've got 2 adults & 1 junior in south stand level 1 can meet on night of game £65 for all 3

Just to let you know, if you need to get paper tickets printed to sell on, tell the ticket office you cannot make the game and want paper tickets so you hand on to a family member and don't have to mess about giving/getting back your seasoncards.

I got tickets printed for the Sunderland and Chelsea cup games as I cannot make either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.