Sunderland away 10/11/2013 2pm (all in here)

mayo31 said:
middletonblue said:
I've got an adult and junior for this, what someone asked me to get them and now they don't want them....Pm me..Cheers

Typical, they should still pay.

Spot on, I bought a couple off here because I didn't think it would get down to my criteria, however it did a couple of days ago, that shouldn't mean I should go and buy 2 and leave him in the lurch, shouldn't mess people around (especially a fellow blue) wouldn't like it done to me.

Got a mini bus going from ashton picking up in denton need 3 more to fill it pm as soon as possible if interested

2 seats left on our bus from failsworth also a spare ticket if anyone still needs one
pm for details if interested
Bus now full and ticket gone

Regular Joe said:
We're running a coach from Didsbury for this one - £25 adults, £5 juniors. DM me for more details.

Still a few places left on the Didsbury coach to Sunderland, leaving 8am with a beer stop. Thanks to all those who travelled with us to Newcastle last night - good trip.

Regular Joe said:
Regular Joe said:
We're running a coach from Didsbury for this one - £25 adults, £5 juniors. DM me for more details.

Still a few places left on the Didsbury coach to Sunderland, leaving 8am with a beer stop. Thanks to all those who travelled with us to Newcastle last night - good trip.

Thanks for helping us when we were stranded in Newcastle, im sure few people on here saw the trouble we had with broken down car in Durham, Blue Army

njmcfc1894 said:
Regular Joe said:
Regular Joe said:

Thanks for helping us when we were stranded in Newcastle, im sure few people on here saw the trouble we had with broken down car in Durham, Blue Army

No problem at all. We're all Blues together - no way we would leave anyone in that situation if we could get you home.

Has anyone got any spaces left on there coaches so I can get to the game next Sunday please??

I live in Widnes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.