Sunderland away 10/11/2013 2pm (all in here)

Now sorted travel with the didsbury branch. Thanks for the other couple of offers which came in subsequently. Appreciated.

=============
.. Long shot, but I'm after a couple of coach /mini-bus places places heading up to Sunderland. Car in the garage for some emergency repairs. Timperley based so setting off from somewhere South Manchester would be preferred. PM me if so - I'd be dead grateful!

Looks like an expensive train journey if not! ;-)

TavernerBlue said:
. .. Long shot, but I'm after a couple of coach /mini-bus places places heading up to Sunderland. Car in the garage for some emergency repairs. Timperley based so setting off from somewhere South Manchester would be preferred. PM me if so - I'd be dead grateful!

Looks like an expensive train journey if not! ;-)

PM sent

S.H.R.E.K said:
syblue said:
The Ledge said:
From the Sunderland OS it looks like you can buy from the ticket office on matchday although not sure if that would apply to away supporters.

Went down to the SOL this afternoon , said only home tickets for sale .

Ring our ticket office 1st thing, im sure they can fax over tickets to be collected on Sunday at the match or even Sat afternoon.

thats what i meant mate, buy them over the phone from us and you can pick them up from the ground on the day of the game

Jo is superman. Wont let me message you. Do you want this ticket or not ????? Not risking getting left with it. If I've not heard off you soon im cancelling it.

-- Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:08 am --

Lift to Sunderland for two people available. Im working up there so lift there only.
Have to go drop van at hotel and get metro to ground but its only 3 quid on metro. Cost - fuck all.[/quote]

Looks like going solo, maybe my bad farts was a factor ?<br /><br />-- Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:19 pm --<br /><br />-- Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:08 am --

Lift to Sunderland for two people available. Im working up there so lift there only.
Have to go drop van at hotel and get metro to ground but its only 3 quid on metro. Cost - fuck all.[/quote]

Looks like going solo, maybe my bad farts was a factor ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.