Sunderland away

Tonster

Looks like a restricted number of tickets for this, only 2,100 again, could be a scramble for tickets then

Sunderland v Manchester City
Wednesday 26th December 2012
Kick off – 3.00pm
The club has received an allocation of 2,100 tickets priced as follows:

£39.00 Adult

£15.00 Under 16s

£26.00 Over 65s

£39.00 Adult disabled plus free assistant

£15.00 Under 16 disabled plus free assistant

£26.00 Over 65 disabled plus free assistant

All tickets are sold subject to availability. Tickets cannot be returned in the last week of sale.

Tickets will be available online at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets</a>, by telephone on 0161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 2)* and to personal callers at the ticket office above the City Store at the Etihad Stadium for supporters that meet the following criteria;

- 2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 9,000 or more loyalty points – Monday 26th November at 9am

- 2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 8,500 or more loyalty points – Tuesday 27th November at 9am

- 2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 8,000 or more loyalty points – Wednesday 28th November at 9am

- 2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 7,500 or more loyalty points – Thursday 29th November at 9am

- 2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 7,000 or more loyalty points – Friday 30th November at 9am

One adult ticket required. PM if you have a spare. I can collect anywhere in the Manchester area. Cheers.

Ticket now sorted.

just sent this email to sunderland but i feel it applies to the whole of the premier league including our club

"As a longstanding Manchester City fan since 1985 and season ticket holder who will be attending the game on boxing day, i am emailing your club to say im disgusted with the price hike for this fixture, ive never understood the football system categorie "A" "B " "C" games, i pay to watch my team not the opposition, if youve put your prices up for home then its the same.Your fans will have come to watch sessengon,larsson,adam johnson etc not our players, people may say that away prices went up when your fans visited the etihad stadium which no doubt was the reason your usual 3k fans travelling turned into 1700 still a great turn out on a saturday morning,away following are dwindling at the etihad because of the prices, all this leads to the awful atmospheres we have at the grounds in "the best league in the world"

This will probably be my last visit to the SoL, as a father of 2 small children i cant justify paying out £35-£50 for away games,people dont expect to pay £10 a game but surely the sky deal was bought in for big money for players but to keep down fans costs.

Despite sky tv adverts telling everyone they should be at home watching rooney,silva, suarez, bale etc real fans want to travel to away games , with A decent seat, decent view and go home feeling theyve been treated fairly and paid a fair price for a day out, and hopefully a victory

I was at the stadium of light for the very first league game in 97 and it is a ground i always look forward to going to despite a mixed record there, i remember your former chairman and former City player Niall Quinn complaining that your fans were watching in the pubs, you and numerous clubs in the premier league are driving the fans away(including my club)

Its a sad day when there is empty seats for Manchester City vs Real Madrid but yourselves and others should be taking notice and thinking what as a whole can we do, its alright thinking if i dont come someone else will but if you want a ground full of zombies getting their cameras out to taker pictures rather than get behind the team then the whole of the premier league is going about it the right way"

it probably wont make a difference and probably bit silly considering im still gonna go but its a stadium i enjoy watching city at and probably for last time.

Just seen the low allocation for this!
5500 points and i dont think I'll make it.

NEED 1x ADULT TICKET pretty pretty please

Sorted, cheers Mick

Got 7190 but not confident ill get a ticket, never used to have an issue getting a ticket on Boxing Day!

If any going ill Deffo have one!

Need to adults desperate please pm me<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:00 pm --<br /><br />Ment 2 adults can't spell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.