Sunderland home (all in here)

Spare ticket going for Sunderland tomorrow. south stand, block 116, isle 116, row M and seat number 421. £25. pm Martin.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got 2 spare tickets for the game.

Me and the missus will be using 2 but we have 2 spare (You'll have to sit next to us, sorry :) )
We're driving up from London and it'd be great to cover the cost of the petrol.
The tickets are Block 221, Row F and Entrance R (Colin Bell Stand). Looked online and I'm pretty sure it's level 2, usually £60 per ticket.

Happy to get £60 for the pair. First in, will get them. We'll simply arrange a time to meet at the ground and we can all head in together.

Please either call or msg me on 07528 200 677.

Thanks,
Dave

Season card available due to holidays. Block 107 in the East Stand.

Can pick up and drop off in Sale, meet in town Thurs, Fri or Sat or at the ground pre kick off.

Pm me if interested.

Ticket still free if anyone wants it.

Can meet in town or at the ground.

FREE TICKET FOR TODAY TO ANY UNEMPLOYED BLUE

I've got a spare for today (Family stand L2) and am willing to give to a blue out of work for nowt - it's solidarity not charity!

Just be able to prove you're unemployed (JSA letter or something similar) and I can meet you at the ground. It's sat next to me. PM me.

(Im pretty sure someone took the piss put me last year when i did this and took a ticket off me that should have been destined for someone down on their luck - hence the request for proof)

Cheers

FREE TICKET FOR TODAY TO ANY UNEMPLOYED BLUE

I've got a spare for today (Family stand L2) and am willing to give to a blue out of work for nowt - it's solidarity not charity!

Just be able to prove you're unemployed (JSA letter or something similar) and I can meet you at the ground. It's sat next to me. PM me.

(Im pretty sure someone took the piss put me last year when i did this and took a ticket off me that should have been destined for someone down on their luck - hence the request for proof)

Cheers

Nice touch :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.