Sunderland in League One (again) 2019/2020

Stockport mackem

Team supported
Sunderland
Ah..hello first day of the season.
Here we go again, frustration, drinking, excitement, heartache, disappointment.

Here's hoping my team can put a smile on my kids face for once....flippin heck, i really hate my team sometimes....

....But I love them a hell of a lot more than i hate them...and I always will...

Have a great season all

Ah..hello first day of the season.
Here we go again, frustration, drinking, excitement, heartache, disappointment.

Here's hoping my team can put a smile on my kids face for once....flippin heck, i really hate my team sometimes....

....But I love them a hell of a lot more than i hate them...and I always will...

Have a great season all
Seasons greetings to you

Anyone we should be looking at who will take a game by the scruff of the neck & pull you through games?

Anyone to change the home draws (which you from memory seem to have too many of) into 3 points?

Please let their misery continue.
I just take great delight in big clubs suffering. It’s the demon in me.

My world i’d want West Ham dominating the prem against a division full of stokes, Hull, Bournemouth etc. That would make me happy.

Please let their misery continue.
I just take great delight in big clubs suffering. It’s the demon in me.

My world i’d want West Ham dominating the prem against a division full of stokes, Hull, Bournemouth etc. That would make me happy.

There's dreaming and then there's dreaming!!!

Good luck Sunderland - one of my favourite other teams, along with West Ham actually.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.