Sunderland Thread - 2021/22

Cheers fellas...cracking start to the season...yes 37k there today...no doubt the R rate will balloon..but hey..it's 3 points
Soft spot for The Mackems mate, great fans who were always decent when they visited The Beehive
Plus that game vs The Shite
And finally my uncle (Jimmy Greenhalgh) was chief scout there way back and I got to tour Roker Park many times which was a proper ground!
All the best for this season and hoping you get promoted and we see you in a couple of seasons !

I always liked the Maccams, they must be all on fucking morphine. Poor cunts. Hopefully start the long climb this season.

Class debut for Callum Doyle for us today. Think that’s his first game in senior football?

Made one or two rash errors early on but put them behind him quickly and didn’t put a foot wrong again. Then his ability on the ball is something you just don’t see in this league. Absolute class and a big part of us actually playing decent football out from the back today, which we’ve struggled with given the absolute donkeys we’ve had until now.

Bit of a gem there and hope we can get promoted and have another season of him. Could easily do well in the Championship.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.