Sunderland v City Post Match Discussion Thread

The way Martin Tyler's voice cracked when they scored reminded me exactly of the way it did when Macheda scored against Villa at the swamp. The sound of a man ejeculating all over his microphone.

Dogshit result. Edin was fucking awful today, Yaya too, Edin needs a lucky break.

Brilliant Sunderland, well played you deserved it. We were horrendous today, wrong team, wrong attitude and a woeful performance. Why we played that starting 11 god knows. Dzeko should be shot infront of the city fans midweek.

We battered them and lost to an offside goal...we weren't at our best but I don't think the lads deserve the hate they're gonna get now on here.

This eez football.

The way Martin Tyler's voice cracked when they scored reminded me exactly of the way it did when Macheda scored against Villa at the swamp. The sound of a man ejeculating all over his microphone.

Dogshit result. Edin was fucking awful today, Yaya too, Edin needs a lucky break.

Shocking, sloppy and got what we deserved.

We can't win the title because we do not have the mentality to do so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.