Sunderland v City Post Match Discussion Thread

How to play against us....

Pack their box and we have got no answer. The last few games should of been bankers but we bottled it twice.

To leave Silva, Aguero and Balotelli out of the starting line up was fucking shocking.

Not surprised, fucking useless today. Fucking useless.

No players wanted it today apart from Zaba and Barry, Dzeko has been shite since being dropped after Spurs bar Arsenal.

Milner should have started this game ahead of Yaya who should have had a rest for Liverpool. He already looks knackered and now will need to play in 48hrs. Johnson did nothing of note and Kolarov never should have played after so long out.

When you play like that, you deserve it.

I don't usually like to slate any of our players, but Yaya, that was fucking piss poor on that last play.

We lost because of you. Walking back after aguero's miss is a fucking let down in my eye.

I don't care if you've had a bad game, but if you don't give 100% on every play then you can fuck off.

What a fucking shambles that shite was... Absolutley shite! Worst performance of the season, nothing was there, nothing was going to happen. £250,000 a week wages? Your having a fucking laugh. Sunderland deserved it and that's that. Yaya Toure... get to Africa as soon as pal.

The way Martin Tyler's voice cracked when they scored reminded me exactly of the way it did when Macheda scored against Villa at the swamp. The sound of a man ejeculating all over his microphone.

Dogshit result. Edin was fucking awful today, Yaya too, Edin needs a lucky break.

I would feel worse if we didn't deserve that. But I am glad it happened in a messed up way. It's time to seperate the wheat from the chaff. Who on our team is going to wake up and realize its not going to be given to us. We looked complacent. We'll be fine, this is that slump that every team has during a season. We will get out of it and be playing to drawer football again by the end of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.