Sunderland v City Post Match Discussion Thread

I'm shaking. How did they keep us out? And how did that happen at the end?

Please don't come down hard on the players. Look at where we are in the league. Rags slipped up yesterday and we did today.

This is a long haul, not a sprint. I know we're devastated but there's still plenty more games to go and plenty more wins in there for us.

CTID

unlikelyfan19 said:
I would feel worse if we didn't deserve that. But I am glad it happened in a messed up way. It's time to seperate the wheat from the chaff. Who on our team is going to wake up and realize its not going to be given to us. We looked complacent. We'll be fine, this is that slump that every team has during a season. We will get out of it and be playing to drawer football again by the end of the season.

I Really really hope your right with that last sentence mate. Not thought this for a long time but that was 'Typical City' at their absolute best

An offside goal after we hit the woodwork twice, you really can't make it up. When will our rag-like luck arrive? That said, a depleted defence blocked us out far too easily.

Most inept performance by a striker (Dzeko) since the Corradi/Samaras days. Disgustingly awful, I'm actively angry about how bad he was and I can't remember feeling like that since some of Kolarov's performances last season.

Johnson is a myth of a footballer. Sell. We need a top class wide man who can make a difference, not this egomaniac who lost the ball about 10 times.

Yaya was bizarre, class at times, poor at others.

We've lost our cutting edge, moreso away from home where teams know how to defend against our system now.

Sky have reached new levels of ridiculousness with biased anti-City commentary. Host actively laughing in joy and pundits celebrating. And fuck off Martin Tyler, lost every ounce of respect for him lately, he liked us when we were lickle old City but we've dared crash the party and he is as bad as the others.

unlikelyfan19 said:
I would feel worse if we didn't deserve that. But I am glad it happened in a messed up way. It's time to seperate the wheat from the chaff. Who on our team is going to wake up and realize its not going to be given to us. We looked complacent. We'll be fine, this is that slump that every team has during a season. We will get out of it and be playing to drawer football again by the end of the season.

I Really really hope your right with that last sentence mate. Not thought this for a long time but that was 'Typical City' at their absolute best

Totally gutted but there is no point in moaning, just got to focus on getting the 3 points from the next game and put this behind us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.