Sunderland v City Post Match Discussion Thread

element_mcfc said:
im not fkn going to liverpool after that performance, if they dont care neither do i

makes me sick

Not a title winning performance but we are still top.

This thread will be far more embarrassing than the match result before the night is out. Some on here make Rag Cafe look rational !

Train said:
When you play like that, you deserve it.

I don't usually like to slate any of our players, but Yaya, that was fucking piss poor on that last play.

We lost because of you.
Walking back after aguero's miss is a fucking let down in my eye.

I don't care if you've had a bad game, but if you don't give 100% on every play then you can fuck off.

This is just dumb! Dumb! Dumb! Dumb!

Dax777 said:
MonsallBlue said:
Adam Johnson should never start a match for us.
Really?

You can't defend him - he was terrible. Wingers are not supposed to lose the ball that much, he gets beyond the defender what seems like 1 time out of 5 and his decision making is not good enough for the level we're playing at.

What a fucking Shambles that really was! It's been coming after the quality of our last few games. The team needs a kick up the arse A.S.A.P. Yaya Toure... the sooner he fucks off the africa the better. People are moaning about Dzeko, but Yaya was the worst player on the pitch. Touch like an injured Rhino and coulden't complete 1 pass today. Every time I saw him he gave it a away. Fucking shite. Well deserved Sunderland.

I just don't fancy us to break down teams that park the bus. When it got to 70 minutes, I couldn't see us scoring. Its worrying, because it seems that teams have sussed us out. There's going to be a lot more WBA and Sunderland type matches.

element_mcfc said:
im not fkn going to liverpool after that performance, if they dont care neither do i

makes me sick

That's a pathetic attitude to have if your like that at the match I wouldn't want u there. Get a grip we are top of the league FFS would u rather we go back to the old days and fight for survival? We didn't play bad we just couldn't score again.

Our players all seemed to stop when our last move broke down. Baffling attitude.

Oh, and Tyler's reaction to their offside goal should be good enough reason for any blue to cancel their Sky Sports subscription. Absolute disgrace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.