sunderland v tottenham

just come back from taking dog out, was dreading logging back in, hope we win and score a few goals against burnley now. when did we beat them 6-0 at turf moor, was it the year we won the championship with keegan.

M9 Blue said:
bizzbo said:
come on city, win this, you're a point ahead of spurs, but FIVE ahead of the scousers AND Martin O'dear's mob
Anyone feel a typical city match ahead?

Obviously. My bet is Given getting injured and rookie Keeper coming on and having a nightmare. My mate doesn't agree though. Saying that, Neilson is a full international and is 23 so not quite a rookie!!

bookiesgirl said:
just come back from taking dog out, was dreading logging back in, hope we win and score a few goals against burnley now. when did we beat them 6-0 at turf moor, was it the year we won the championship with keegan.
Wasn't that the year we won it under Royle? Think we won there something like 5-2 under KK (the game with the famous Dunney backheel in the build-up to one of our goals; a Wanchope cross for The Goat to score?).

bookiesgirl said:

1998-99 was the 6-0 year.

2001-2002 was the 4-2 year ..... i think we got promotion.

black mamba said:
bookiesgirl said:

1998-99 was the 6-0 year.

2001 - 2002 was the 4-2 year ..... i think we got promotion.

still like a good 10 mins before kick off<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:28 am --<br /><br />OMG SYLVINHO?

Sabotage Roberto????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.