Sunderland Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

I do think we will finish in the top 2 or 3 however today's result is an absolute disgrace and for the first time I will put the blame on pellegrini. His team selection has cost us the match.

kippaxchris said:
NQCitizen said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Would have won that if Milner started in the middle and Navas on the right.

Garcia is seriously one of the worst city players i've ever seen so fucking wank its untrue.

We didn't even come close to scoring with that set up. Navas finds a City player about 1 in 5 times.

An improvement on Milners big healthy 0 then

So why is Milner and Navas the best idea then?

tommyhair said:
oakiecokie said:
The number of times that Navas got to the byline,got a ball over and we most of the time had ONE,ONE fucking man in the box to aim for !!!
Fucking shit City !! Call it how you wiil,but had that even been the fucking R ags they would have had a minimum of 4 men and likewise Arsenal.
Exactly

yep

Don't want to be one player team but by fuck did we miss Silva. Also, It's not that we took our foot of the pedal this time, unlike Villa and Cardiff away, it was the fact in the first half we didn't even have the keys in the ignition. Need to do something to mend this away form, before it's too late and we're looking to 3rd and 4th.

Larsson's horror tackle. Hahahahahaha I was dreaming to expect a red. As if we can get a good referee.

Complete dogshit performance but hey we have a nice manager now,perhaps he can give the players a hug.

bannblue said:
Another useless away performance.A very poor showing by referee Mike Dean as Larson was lucky to still be on the pitch after a potential leg breaker tackle on Aquero and Milner fouled in build up to their goal.Despite all that City were rank rotten until the last 10 mins.Really pissed off.

i wonder why we looked dangerous in the last 10 mins.. i dont know why we cant beat these fuckers they always do this.. they are imo worse then fukin everton at this point

NQCitizen said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Would have won that if Milner started in the middle and Navas on the right.

Garcia is seriously one of the worst city players i've ever seen so fucking wank its untrue.

We didn't even come close to scoring with that set up. Navas finds a City player about 1 in 5 times.
We could still be playing at midnight and not have scored.

kndavid said:
I know six city fans who quit the the club today . . . just utterly pathetic, CITY'S DEAD.

Some absolute cocks on here today. We didn't quit City when we watching shite like Ged Brannan every week, we wont quit City now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.