Sunderland

Pissing off the toon, gets my vote.
I was living in Swindon a few years back and shared a B&B with a toony. I went with him to a local pub to watch Newcastle v Somebody (not City). I ordered 2 pints, before the barman had pulled the second, toony had downed the first. By the end of the match I had drunk 3+1/2 but toon fella had got through 14. But the most impressive part was that, all match, he didn't go for a slash once, not even half-time.

Always look out for Sunderland's
Where the hell is @Stockport mackem? Nothing from him since last April. I hope he's okay, he seemed a sound lad.
Indeed he is great lad.
Always look out for Sunderland's results. Sadly it has been more and more pain for the Mackems. Hope they can get out of that godforsaken division this season.

Where the hell is @Stockport mackem? Nothing from him since last April. I hope he's okay, he seemed a sound lad.

Cheers fellas, pretty turbulent year off the pitch..but still here.
Got to be honest....fell a bit out of love with football during the coved break....and since it returned...maybe lack of crowds, the dippers winning the league.....

So let's go again...I may even apply for the Sunderland managers job

Got to be honest....fell a bit out of love with football during the coved break....and since it returned...maybe lack of crowds, the dippers winning the league.....

Good to see you back fella. Keep your chin up.

Good to see you back mate.

Welcome back mate,really missed ya.

Sunderland on the verge of being bought by a 22 year old Frenchman.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55441731

An agreement has been reached for Kyril Louis-Dreyfus to buy Stewart Donald's controlling interest in Sunderland, paving the way for a takeover.

The Frenchman will become chairman in the new year, subject to approval by the English Football League.

Aged just 22, Louis-Dreyfus, the son of former Marseille owner Robert Louis-Dreyfus, would become the youngest chairman in English football.

Hope that this works out for Sunderland - they are too good a club to be stuck in Division One.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.