Sunny Beach, Bulgaria

mancityscot

Heading here for a week at the end of august with my uni football mates and just wondering what its going to be like. After watching that 'what happens in Sunny Beach' program on E4 ive kind of got an idea. Had hoped there may be less Brits over there but this program has probably given quite a bit of popularity to the place. Anyone on here been? Pretty similar to Malia, Kavos and the like?

mancityscot said:
Heading here for a week at the end of august with my uni football mates and just wondering what its going to be like. After watching that 'what happens in Sunny Beach' program on E4 ive kind of got an idea. Had hoped there may be less Brits over there but this program has probably given quite a bit of popularity to the place. Anyone on here been? Pretty similar to Malia, Kavos and the like?

More Blackpool like mate.Daughter lives out there and yesterday she said it was 37 degrees.You can get get seriously pissed up on 20 Levs (about £10).

Sex Town.

Also, I hope you like thumping house music, because it is played at maximum volume everywhere. All day long. All, fucking, day, long. Nice quiet breakfast somewhere? No. House Music, maximum volume, thumping.

Quite literally, you have to get a bus out of town to Nessebar or somewhere in order to get a moments peace and quiet.

The beach is nice, full of obnoxious Russian cunts though.

Oh, and did I mention the Sex Town bit? loads of prossies and dildo shops.

Carstairs said:
Sex Town.

Also, I hope you like thumping house music, because it is played at maximum volume everywhere. All day long. All, fucking, day, long. Nice quiet breakfast somewhere? No. House Music, maximum volume, thumping.

Quite literally, you have to get a bus out of town to Nessebar or somewhere in order to get a moments peace and quiet.

The beach is nice, full of obnoxious Russian cunts though.

Oh, and did I mention the Sex Town bit? loads of prossies and dildo shops.
Those pesky Russkies are getting everywhere, obnoxious scruffy cunts, they were in the hotel down the road from us in Rhodes last week, i swear some of them never changed their clothes in 2 weeks, must have come away with an Aldi bag

I don't like generalising but I'll have to in this instance. The Russkies are the most rude, obnoxious and pig ignorant nationality I've ever met.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.