suns,s view on

mancunial

rooney's foul and abusive language at the cameras at west ham was down to mario balotelli,s bad influence on the other premiership players, so their will be a combined effort to give balotelli a twenty match ban from mr redknapp ferguson and sky? everybody is asking the question why can,t this undesirable player behave like our wayne?

mancunial said:
rooney's foul and abusive language at the cameras at west ham was down to mario balotelli,s bad influence on the other premiership players, so their will be a combined effort to give balotelli a twenty match ban from mr redknapp ferguson and sky? everybody is asking the question why can,t this undesirable player behave like our wayne?

I don't understand the question...

the question is just sarcasm b m ? if ballo would have done what rooney had done the media would be jumping all over him now?

mancunial said:
the question is just sarcasm b m ? if ballo would have done what rooney had done the media would be jumping all over him now?

Yes, but if you take the 'passion' out of Rooney he is just an ordinary player; the 'passion' with which Mario approaches life makes him an ordinary thug!

Even The Eye has taken our players to task this weekend for having a minute's silence for the Japanese tsunami victims and not yet having one for the six Bahrainis killed in the protests 'cos we are owned by the UAE's Sheikh's brother!

MCFC can't win off the pitch. Just bloody well hope we win on it tomorrow.

thing is dave i knew the apologists would be on sunday supp this morning saying poor wayne he is angry with the world, i just find it hypocritical and manipulative, it should not be that ho wayne is the better player so he should be dealt with differently, custis from the sun has been leading the way with leniency for his darling clubs player, these media guys are blinkered to the extreme with tunnel vision and working on a singular braincell? last week i listened to redknapp senior and junior ripping into ballo saying what a disgrace he his, where is the respect for another clubs player, if it had been from someone from the fa i would have been a little more philosophical about it, but redknapp is one of our rivals for fourth spot, but going off the subject slightly straight after i listened to redknapp senior telling the world what a marvelous son he has whilst all the time the cameras panning on junior, basically what sky and redknapp were doing was showing one extreme to the other which i found totally cringeworthy? for myself it is all about upbringing we should now be backing our players because their is an agenda?

But Rooney is English so it shows grit and determination..........if it was Drogba/Balo it's a lack of respect and/or petulance.

Same reason Rooneys/Gerrards/Scholes fouls are overlooked quite often.

The Sun can suck my chuddies, they're tards.

mancunial said:

This is spot on.

Whether it's because he plays for us (not united) or because he isn't English, it's ok for Rooney to act like a cock, yet he is either protected or given a second chance. Balo is enemy miner one for some reason.

Balo will be in the top 5 goal scorers next year, and the press will be licking his arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.