Super League Aftermath.

ninjamonkey

Think this warrants a separate thread so it doesn't get lost in the flow of city chatter in the main forum thread. this is primarily about the other 11. If it now all collapses as expected, city followed by Chelsea come out of it the best, they were the first to fold and never had anywhere near as much to gain from this as the others but who comes out of it all the worst?

Agneli betrayed his friend and burnt the most bridges, juve really went all in on it, he's now a marked man, cerefin is not going to let that go.

perez was dumb enough for the americans to set him up as chairman as a potential fall guy, he's been the most vocal about this not to mention real madrid were THE UEFA darlings before all this. United lose their cosy seat on the board and a lot of influence, barca desperately need the money to keep them afloat probably more than anyone, arsenal slip back the furthest into midtable abscurity.

I think UEFA are going to go for Madrid above anybody else there's plenty of dodginess at that club to expose and it makes the biggest example.

R Madrid and Barcelona are financially feked. I've been saying it in the various transfer threads for months. They needed this money.
This would have been in the works for a long time, a lot of those clubs will be banking on that money to stay alive. Could see a firesale this summer. But hang on, ffp tells us they're run properly and are in great shape. What debt?

Liverpool and Uniteds myth has been tarnished most. Spanish clubs look in real trouble. No one comes out of it looking good. We should never have got involved but feel there's more too it all than we will ever know. A lot of changes needed in the game.

Liverpool and Uniteds myth has been tarnished most. Spanish clubs look in real trouble. No one comes out of it looking good. We should never have got involved but feel there's more too it all than we will ever know. A lot of changes needed in the game.
Yep. Liverpool fans have turned against Henry and The Glazers and Kroenke have always been hated. This last 72 hours have shown how much American owners could care less about actual football and for them it's just about money. I reckon all 3 will be gone from those clubs within a year

Yep. Liverpool fans have turned against Henry and The Glazers and Kroenke have always been hated. This last 72 hours have shown how much American owners could care less about actual football and for them it's just about money. I reckon all 3 will be gone from those clubs within a year

Just need to ensure a 50+1 rule for new owners of clubs so they can never compete with us with a wealthy benefactor ever again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.