Super League - Positives only!

I see no problem in challenging the actual power structure. The way rules were changed when we got into money to keep us down, I didn’t forget that.
And UEFA scum? Could not happen to a more deserving bunch. I’m actually enjoying it, they are all scrambling like the rats they are when their ship is taking water, threatening everybody and foaming at the mouth because the money they were swimming into will be gone. So they hire those pundits for hatchet jobs and shaking in their shoes like a bully that got his face punched in front of entire school.
When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout...
A lot of people hate UEFA but now this is happening it's mostly universal outrage.

Having had the ‘pleasure’ of attending some live North American sporting events, I’m looking forward to the following;

4 quarters rather than 2 halves, meaning I can go to the toilet 3 times without skipping a beat.

Big screens zooming in on supporters at half time encouraging them to kiss each other for all to see (and often catching blokes taking their mistress to a game)

New chants inspired by our North American supporting brethren like...
“Let’s go City, let’s go (clap clap clap)
Let’s go City, let’s go (clap clap clap)”

Or

“I believe that we
I believe that we
I believe that we will win
I believe that we will win”

An opportunity to increase the number of adverts I’ll see. I feel my life is missing ample opportunity to be sold something I didn’t realise I needed, so this will address that.

Wearing my City gear/Badge with pride walking down the street is, upon reflection, not something that gives me any pleasure, so I will stop this. Hence I can happily discard all my City clothing.

Likewise I realise my teenage boys had got to the stage of ‘artificial joy’ at seeing city score a goal. Those awkward moments where I hugged my boys after a goal was scored can now be tempered down to a far more socially acceptable appreciative nod as a ball hits the back of the net.

Having had the ‘pleasure’ of attending some live North American sporting events, I’m looking forward to the following;

4 quarters rather than 2 halves, meaning I can go to the toilet 3 times without skipping a beat.

Big screens zooming in on supporters at half time encouraging them to kiss each other for all to see (and often catching blokes taking their mistress to a game)

Or

“I believe that we
I believe that we

An opportunity to increase the number of adverts I’ll see. I feel my life is missing ample opportunity to be sold something I didn’t realise I needed, so this will address that.

Wearing my City gear/Badge with pride walking down the street is, upon reflection, not something that gives me any pleasure, so I will stop this. Hence I can happily discard all my City clothing.

Likewise I realise my teenage boys had got to the stage of ‘artificial joy’ at seeing city score a goal. Those awkward moments where I hugged my boys after a goal was scored can now be tempered down to a far more socially acceptable appreciative nod as a ball hits the back of the net.
Don't forget that the club store will be selling uniforms instead of strips and it'll be a tie at 2-2, not a draw. Oh, and I too have been at basketball games and experienced the give her a kiss cringefest - the young woman who sits next to me is not going to appreciate what's coming.

Or

“I believe that we
I believe that we

Dont forget the nod pal...it will happen 10 mins after the ball hits the net by the time VAR has started and 5 adverts are squeezed in to keep up the suspense on whether goal counts or not. Youll get your nod dont worry, but youll have to be patient for the moment.....

Imagine it....Agueroooooooooooooo.....over to VAR......and VAR says....."Head and Shoulders, do you have dandruff"......"do you have piles, call 928193939921 for a free consulation"....so does the goal count at the Shanghai Stadium??..find out just after the break....."Mcdonalds Im loving it".....And now the "ESL Big moment" sponsored by Coors Piss....the decision is ........organ playing "take me down to the ball game".,,,,,,,,GOALLLLLLLLLL............Fireworks and dancing girls with pompoms....

Still feel like nodding in sheer glee and pandamonium??

Thats all assuming you can watch the game due to the time difference to China

Don't forget that the club store will be selling uniforms instead of strips and it'll be a tie at 2-2, not a draw. Oh, and I too have been at basketball games and experienced the give her a kiss cringefest - the young woman who sits next to me is not going to appreciate what's coming.
And I'm in the middle of a couple of guys, but then they'll never zoom upto the FOCs in CBL3 - club only knows we're up there when they have to tell us to fuck off to the East Stand 'cos they're closing CBL3.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.