Super League - Positives only!

No more Ian Darke , No more Jeanas no more Macmannaman etc

Sorry but who do you think will be broadcasting those TSL games? And if it's a new entrant in the broadcasting, where from and who do you think will they be hiring as commentators and pundits?

What a perfect ending to our ongoing saga with uefa these next few weeks could bring ... after having thwarted them in court we finally win their shitty corrupt cup, boo fuck out of them at the final then fuck of to a new competition now we’ve got a better offer.

The best positive is that I'll have a lot of free time without watching any football and thinking about City's games.

What a perfect ending to our ongoing saga with uefa these next few weeks could bring ... after having thwarted them in court we finally win their shitty corrupt cup, boo fuck out of them at the final then fuck of to a new competition now we’ve got a better offer.
Yes, part of me is feeling the same way.

On the positive side as per my summary above, a lot of the argument seems to be about the supposed damage it will do to the smaller clubs but what the hell have FIFA, UEFA, THE FA et al done for the likes of Bury, Dover Athletic and any number of any clubs that are about to go under? Docking points and fining them is hardly the answer. This lot are saying they will pump money in, and a lot of it. More money available means more money to the other clubs when the big boys come to buy their players, and so on.

On the negative side we know that Barca and the Italian clubs are only in there because they're broke, but I would like to see how the other five that will make up the 20 is worked out.

For those remaining in the current set up in Europe, they would have more chance of winning the CL.

All things said I can't see anything happening any day soon if the FA etc. are saying they're going to ban teams and players, but that wouldn't make sense either because if they force them out they're devaluing the league themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.