Super League Protest Saturday 3pm

That would be at Wembley though surely?
Is there any word on one at the Etihad when they all come back from Wembley i.e. during the week?
Not sure but would make sense for one to be organised at the etihad, maybe on the weekend that way we can pull some serious numbers. 2000 were meant to show up at the david silva farewell before the police shut it down. Id think 1894 would have sorted something out but i wouldnt hold my breath with them lot.

That would be at Wembley though surely?
Is there any word on one at the Etihad when they all come back from Wembley i.e. during the week?
The message I was sent said 'protest at the Etihad on Sunday.' Personally, I'd rather go on a protest than watch the final. I've completely lost any interest in all competitions whilst this is hanging over us.

The message I was sent said 'protest at the Etihad on Sunday.' Personally, I'd rather go on a protest than watch the final. I've completely lost any interest in all competitions whilst this is hanging over us.
Where did you hear? Either way get the word out as much as possible. Now or never at this point

Last edited:
Not sure but would make sense for one to be organised at the etihad, maybe on the weekend that way we can pull some serious numbers. 2000 were meant to show up at the david silva farewell before the police shut it down. Id think 1894 would have sorted something out but i wouldnt hold my breath with them lot.

They have:-

From the 1894 Group tonight

1894 Breaks Off Relationship With The Club

We had a committee meeting tonight. We will tonight ask the club to not display our banners for the foreseeable future at City matches.

We propose that donations received into 1894 would be used to protest / challenge this decision by the club and not to be used on displays.

We would like Mansour, Khaldoon, Soriano - people at that level to come out and explain to fans what's going on, give an explanation and not hide behind quotes from the Glazers on our website.

We want to know who has been involved in discussions on behalf of the club and who has signed off on this.

It's not good enough to say other club owners are behind it. Our owners have made that call.

We'd like to know what the players think of this.

Whilst we would take a call from anyone at the club if they wish to speak to us and explain what is going, we would want them to go public and speak to fans and until this betrayal is reversed then we have no real reason to deal with the club and we urge the club to consider they are going to lose the fans over this.

A reminder of what Sheikh Mansour said in his open letter to City fans in 2008 :

"...we will absolutely spend time listening to you the fans about what you think about the future of the club. We are very aware that without you there would not be a club to buy and your voice will be heard by the organisation at the highest level."

"...we will act always in the best interests of the club and of all its stakeholders but especially you the fans."

www.weare1894.co.uk/membership

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.