Super Mario - Top lad.

Stillsy

The amount of shit he gets for being a bad boy etc today at the training session he came straight over behind the goal where only 2 others came (hart and milner) and had a pic with me, shook my hand and signed my brand new Balotelli shirt!

I don't understand why every single player didn't come around and sign as many as they could, its half an hour out of their lives.

Stillsy said:
Josh Blue said:
He have a laugh with anyone or do anything mental?

Nothing mental fella but hart chuckled when I went 'deeeeeecent session that mario'!

Haha quality, great bunch of players we got I rekon. Hartdog and Mad Mario are top of the pile. Suprised Micah and De jong didn't come over, Zabba would of if he was there I rekon.

Josh Blue said:
Stillsy said:
Josh Blue said:
He have a laugh with anyone or do anything mental?

Nothing mental fella but hart chuckled when I went 'deeeeeecent session that mario'!

Haha quality, great bunch of players we got I rekon. Hartdog and Mad Mario are top of the pile. Suprised Micah and De jong didn't come over, Zabba would of if he was there I rekon.

De Jong came over and clapped but never signed anything just did the colin bell stand.

He only came over and signed stuff because he wanted to ensure he got a parking ticket, to avoid the grass and *insert media headline here*

Post your picture mate.

Saw the SSN bit, where Balotelli gave away his shirt.

The reason people make 'mountains out of mole hills' when Balotelli is involved is because he has a 'reputation' which has been generated by the press. This in turn makes the public more interested in him, so the press write more, creating a bit of a snow ball effect. Give it a year or 2 and they will love the lad.

I really like Balotelli. Next year he will be a star and I think in 5 years time will be in the top players on the planet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.