Supporter Services - MCFC

Otamendi's Beard

I just wanted to share an issue I'm having with city at the minute and see what other peoples' experience of dealing with supporter services is.

I've got an issue whereby I have a huge puddle under my feet at every game. This is pretty tedious, throughout winter especially, and getting cold and wet feet is far from ideal (I'm soft, I know).

So I've been in touch with the club who say that there is a 'natural spring' underneath the stand, and there's nothing they can do without rebuilding the whole thing - which I find hard to believe considering it's made entirely of concrete. My seat (and the ones closest to it) seems to be the only one affected too, which (again) I find hard to believe.

The only options I've been given is to relocate for the rest of the season and beyond. However, why should I have to? Will the next person after me not have the same problem?

The way I've been responded to is basically a 'F*** off as we'll get someone else to fill your seat'.

I'd like to think that for £800 per season (plus cup, CL, etc) that I'd be treated a bit better and the problem would be resolved properly.

I know this will get a mixed reception of 'why not just relocate' or 'stop moaning' but it's shone a new light on MCFC for me and their lack of interest in loyal support who spend a lot of hard earned money to support the team.

Strange response from city that. I can't understand how a natural spring can seep through concrete! Surely they can do something. is it there every game? Regardless of weather?

Are you sure you not incontinent?

Ha. At 27, I'd hope that wasn't the case.

how would you like it to be resolved?

I'd like them to resolve it by coming up with a permanent solution to getting rid of the water. Surely the maintenance team can come up with a easy way of filtering it down the stand - a groove in the concrete perhaps?

Strange response from city that. I can't understand how a natural spring can seep through concrete! Surely they can do something. is it there every game? Regardless of weather?

It's there for 90% of games and isn't really weather dependent. It feels as though they'd rather I moved than bothered to try and fix it.

What about a pair of free City Wellies

That would be fantastic, as long as they matched my outfit ;-)

Am I right in thinking your seat is not in the 3rd level of the SS.?.

Only joking - sounds to me that there is a leak from one of the nearby toilets.(water - not piss)

Am I right in thinking your seat is not in the 3rd level of the SS.?.

Only joking - sounds to me that there is a leak from one of the nearby toilets.(water - not piss)

I'm sat in East Stand Level 1, which is under ground level to be fair. But I'm still dumbfounded as to how it only affects a small area of the whole stadium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.