Supporters are reminded not to enter the field of play....

blueshortshorts

......how annoying was it hearing that message piped through the tannoy, at least twice when we were 2:1 down. We were all quietly beginning to realise that our dreams were about to be shattered , and trying to cling on to the tiniest sliver of optimism, when this message repeatedly boomed out of the p.a..i distinctly remember it pushing my stress levels higher than I've ever known!

blueshortshorts said:
......how annoying was it hearing that message piped through the tannoy, at least twice when we were 2:1 down. We were all quietly beginning to realise that our dreams were about to be shattered , and trying to cling on to the tiniest sliver of optimism, when this message repeatedly boomed out of the p.a..i distinctly remember it pushing my stress levels higher than I've ever known!

Like people was not going to run on after the players and go wild! glad you lot got off because i am up in the 3rd stand

I remember booing him, shouting abuse and thinking that a pitch invasion was going to be the last thing that would be happening.

Then ..... Aguerooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Abbeygoo said:
I remember booing him, shouting abuse and thinking that a pitch invasion was going to be the last thing that would be happening.

Then ..... Aguerooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
You and me both !!

If we hadn't won the league there'd probably have been a bit of trouble.

The tannoy announcements were just a desperate attempt to avoid it.

They reminded me of the tannoy announcements by Matt Busby at Stretford when the riot on the pitch followed the Denis Law backheeler.

I was at both matches.

.....please get off the pitch so that we can have a 'nice' look at the trophy....

Pissed my sides when he said this

Please... GET OFF THE PITCH (so we can have a nice look at our trophy!).

Made me laugh. Still does. ^_^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.