Supporters Club Membership: 2020/21 Season

@Tim of the Oak about 10 days ago I was looking for my points total and it asked me to join a branch, even though I am (obviously!) an Eccles SC member. It didn't seem to have me registered so I pressed join Eccles (to be on the safe side!) and I had an email from them saying they would pass my request on.
However, does this ^ mean I have to join again?
I know that the Eccles admin person is not available at present and don't want to lose my membership!! :-)
Sorry to bother you.

Thanks Eccles Blue, As DidburyBlu said people have to renew on tue new automated system. I assume your ticket secretary gets your request and they just need view your request and approve. If you want to make sure your ticket secretary is getting your request please follow the 5 point instructions on my post above.

if there is anyone in your Branch that can access the Supporters Club portal (I know your ticket secretary is way) they can view your request to join / rejoin Eccles and press the approve button.

Warning: there is a big green button on the page where requests are being approved and it is ESSENTIAL that the green button is not pressed until your Branch’s membership list is finalised. That sends your completed membership list to the OSC and can’t be amended in this registration window.

I know people can join more than one Branch but I don’t know how that works on the upgraded portal I’m afraid.

This ^ is what I love abut BM. You show your vulnerability because you don't want to lose out your SC membership and lovely Blue Mooners are there immediately to reassure you. Thank you @Tim of the Oak and @didsburyblu.
I know I am getting more 'panicky' during this daft crisis (which drives me mad as I've never been a panicky person!!!) so it is great to have people here to help. :-)

OK Colin that makes sense. Thanks.

Ps When is the City Matters meeting mate?
Tomorrow.

By the way I was trying to remember who told me about only having your supporter number attached to one branch and it was my own branch secretary. Might have been the last meeting we had or in a more recent email.

Last edited:
Tomorrow.

By the way I was trying to remember who told me about only having your supporter number attached to one branch and it was my own branch secretary. Might have been the last meeting we had or in a more recent email.

Thanks Colin. Hopefully, it’s a good meeting tonight and thanks for all the efforts of the City Matters reps. FWIW, I’m confident that the Club are trying to work in our best interests as they have shown throughout the pandemic.

I am thinking of joining the SC Branch for the Women’s Team (as well as the Harrogate Blues). It might even improve my chances of getting in a few games this season!

Branches of the Official Supporters Club are now signing up Blues for the 2020/21 season. Anybody interested in joining the Harrogate Blues, please send me a DM.

Clearly, there is uncertainty about when home and away fans will be let back in grounds. We signed up / re-signed 30 members on the first day of registrations (yesterday) so I don’t see this affecting the viability of Branches and the OSC.
i wanted to join but am not in Manchester or Uk either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.