Supporters Club Membership: 2020/21 Season

Given City's communication about preparing for next season, I am offering anybody who signs up with our Branch 2 years membership. That is to ensure people feel they are getting value even f the chances of getting to games next season is limited.

As a SC holder and Cityzen I guess I should know this, but is joining S.Club free ?

I had an eMail from the OS about joining a local OSC (For me, it looked like the Brooklands one), which I did last week, not heard anything back yet from them.
Happy to help if still needed mate, I use this branch (Baguley & Brooklands) can put you in touch with someone if you need.

It’s greet of the lads to get behind the Official Supporters Club. OSC Branches are going to be critical to our support when we get back in the ground.

How can i renew my cityzen membership. What is this branch thing aboit

I am not sure if they are renewing the match day Cityzen’s membership this season? Your Cityzen’s / Supporters Number you have (that doesn’t need to be renewed) is needed to join a Branch of City’s Official Supporters Club. There are are over 300 Branches across the World and members get a welcome pack from City (key ring last season) and sometimes help with travel to games and possibly help with tickets. The Branches also serve a social function helping Blues to meet up, sometimes watch games, enter competitions etc.

I used to be a member of the old Picadilly branch in the 60's til it closed then I moved to Lincoln. can anybody tell me if there is a branch in the Lincoln area.

I used to be a member of the old Picadilly branch in the 60's til it closed then I moved to Lincoln. can anybody tell me if there is a branch in the Lincoln area.

Yes there is a Branch in Lincoln. Follow this link if you wish to follow up your interest with them. Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.