Supporters club or Coaches in North wales/Anglesey??

bzekosilva said:
hello i am a memeber on that padarnbus :) it leaves from llanberis every home game and traels through to felinheli bangor penmaenmawr llandudno blackcat corner (my stop) mochdre colwyn bay old colwyn abergele holywell and queensferry then to the stadium its 10 quid for every home game :) Pete runs it its not a supporters club at all PM me if u want details thanks x

Thanks for that, i asume my dad will know where all them places are, i shall pass it on to him and see what he says. ;-)

Mainestander said:
bzekosilva said:
hello i am a memeber on that padarnbus :) it leaves from llanberis every home game and traels through to felinheli bangor penmaenmawr llandudno blackcat corner (my stop) mochdre colwyn bay old colwyn abergele holywell and queensferry then to the stadium its 10 quid for every home game :) Pete runs it its not a supporters club at all PM me if u want details thanks x

Thanks for that, i asume my dad will know where all them places are, i shall pass it on to him and see what he says. ;-)

no probs :D x

bzekosilva said:
Yes this is true some of my friends use it for most home games, One Dodger he will meet him if he does use it,said that as he had used it all last seasonhe took him to Wembley free as a thank you for being loyal,I have met the guy my self he saw my car with City badge and we had a chat. A nice man. He picks Dodger up at the A55 but Dodger drives there so if you want his number PM me Paul

Any Blues from Anglesey driving to the Everton game? Usually drive but need a lift there for this one( but not back) two of us.....S/T holder.....will chip in for fuel......pm me cheers

As mentioned earlier, there is a coach going from Llanberis which is Padarn Bus, goes through to Felinheli and onwards to Colwyn Bay, Queensferry etc, picks people up by either Menai or Britannia bridge if he could make it there. Travelled with them a couple of times.call Padarn bus on 01286 870880 / 871347 / 872121. Hope this helps

Will this bus be running tomorrow?! And is it open to anyone? Would really love it if I could get to the game tomorrow.

Edit: Alright, tried ringing the numbers above and no answer. Any advice anyone? I'm currently in Bangor btw.

Hi Guys

I am about to relocate to Anglesey from Manchester, am a season ticket holder and long term Blue. Any supporters meetings over there ? will be near Beaumaris but can travel,
am at every home game and many aways, so travel share is possible.

Thanks
Nigel.

Does anyone have contact info for the person who runs the padarn bus? if someone could pm me the details it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.