Supporters club or Coaches in North wales/Anglesey??

jonmcfc said:
chester closest i think i go by train from prestatyn.

Alright John,

Were you the lad sitting opposite me on the train coming back from the QPR game? I was wearing a brown Adidas tracky top and at one stage showed you the Phil Jones reaction on my phone that had been put up on BlueMoon.

I only ask because he was getting train to Prestatyn and said he did so for every match.

Scareye said:
Three of us drive from the Prestatyn/Rhyl area for every home game. Always room for a blue if anyone is ever stuck!!

I live in Prestatyn and am a season ticket holder, I will be going to the games next season I have a 7 seater car and would like to join up car share etc if you dont mind, Please pm me if you are interested.

just moved to towyn from rochdale i am a st holder does any one know of any spares seats guarnteed for all home games saves me driving there alone ;-)

cheers blues right near the seagull pub

So good to hear so much support from my homeland!!! There are lots of City fans still in North Wales! My folks are in Llandudno and my Bro is in Pentraeth, Anglesey...

bzekosilva said:
hello i am a memeber on that padarnbus :) it leaves from llanberis every home game and traels through to felinheli bangor penmaenmawr llandudno blackcat corner (my stop) mochdre colwyn bay old colwyn abergele holywell and queensferry then to the stadium its 10 quid for every home game :) Pete runs it its not a supporters club at all PM me if u want details thanks x

i think you will find it is a supporters club mate
as for the guy who's asking about it the coach is always full for every home game. there has been talk of a second coach if the demand is there though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.