Supporters Party 2

blue_bird

Counting how many times Mancini says 'important'..
Due to the success of the 'Bluemoon Party', the club have confirmed we are allowed to have another bash at the stadium. Bluebird1, Bluemoonchick and myself will be organising again but this time we will have a few more on board to help out. We want this one to be bigger and better than the last do and hopefully as we're giving people a bit more notice, it will be.

We were thinking of having an End Of Season/World Cup Party but firstly would like to find out what the general consenus is. So now it's over to you......

blue_bird said:
Due to the success of the 'Bluemoon Party', the club have confirmed we are allowed to have another bash at the stadium. Bluebird1, Bluemoonchick and myself will be organising again but this time we will have a few more on board to help out. We want this one to be bigger and better than the last do and hopefully as we're giving people a bit more notice, it will be.

We were thinking of having an End Of Season/World Cup Party but firstly would like to find out what the general consenus is. So now it's over to you......

Can't wait:-) Despite all the hard work last time it was well worth it.

Bearing in mind the short period of time in which we organised it (six weeks), we made a hell of a lot of money for Paul Lake's charity, Jump Space, which we will be handing over shortly at one of the home games. I'll post photos of that when it happens.

Gets my vote, was a cracking night last time. I have a few mates on BM who couldn't come last time but would be up for it this time.

looking forward to it allready bluebirds the last one was a good laugh and i won tickets on the raffle good night all round :-)

I didn't know about the last one because I didn't have access to a pc.

Would love to go to this one though.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
can you tell us more about this,only on here since dec.ta xxx.

The three of us organised a party after the Hull game last season which we held in the Citizens Suite at COMS. We had a band, comedian, DJ and a hotpot supper.

Over 150 Bluemooners and non Bluemooners attended. Garry Cooke and Paul Lake also came along as guests.

We organised it in six weeks flat following on from a chat in the pub after a Bluemoon footie game but this time we're giving more notice, and we're hoping that we'll have more people on board to help organise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.