Supporters Party 2

Can you give us a date asp girls so I can book off work
Thank for all your hard work on the last one

We're having a meeting with the club hopefully at some point next week so wont be able to give a date til then. As it will be an End Of Season/World Cup Party ideally it will be held at the end of May (there's a song in there somewhere!)

Are people bothered if its on a non match day or would you prefer it after a game like the last party?

blue_bird said:
We're having a meeting with the club hopefully at some point next week so wont be able to give a date til then. As it will be an End Of Season/World Cup Party ideally it will be held at the end of May (there's a song in there somewhere!)

Are people bothered if its on a non match day or would you prefer it after a game like the last party?

I didn't attend the last one (I was at a mates birthday in Leeds) but, if memory serves, there were issues relating to the dress code (trainers were certainly involved!!) which were probably exasperated by it being a matchday (no-one really wants to watch a match all suited and booted/dolled up), it might be better to make it a non-match day for that reason. Just a suggestion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.