Supporters Xmas Party 2012

I'll be there Nicki and from what I've heard from the club today there is a great chance of a certain first team member making an appearance at the party will you be having a dart board up?

Right boys and girls, it's easy to say "yeah I'l go"
if you have said that, then buy a ticket.
Takes a lot of time and effort to organise,
Nikki has done this in her own time.
If you have bought one just ignore me
If you haven't bought one, then buy one.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
kiam06 said:
I'll be there Nicki and from what I've heard from the club today there is a great chance of a certain first team member making an appearance at the party will you be having a dart board up?
Balotelli is coming?

not its not Mario its Wayne bridge lol day off from Brighton

BoyBlue_1985 said:
kiam06 said:
Balotelli is coming?
There is something being discussed regarding him making an appearance and at the moment I'd say it's looking quite positive from what's been said by the club but it will all be confirmed nearer the time so keep an eye on this thread.

kiam06 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
kiam06 said:
Balotelli is coming?
There is something being discussed regarding him making an appearance and at the moment I'd say it's looking quite positive from what's been said by the club but it will all be confirmed nearer the time so keep an eye on this thread.
I just got goosebumps.

If you can get Rosler there I would probably ejaculate.

Banned Tosspot said:
kiam06 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Balotelli is coming?
I just got goosebumps.

Uwe was there a couple of years ago.

Blue Punter said:
Banned Tosspot said:
kiam06 said:
I just got goosebumps.

Uwe was there a couple of years ago.

Have you got your ticket yet Lee?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.