Supporters Xmas Party 2012

2bluejacko said:
charliebigspuds said:
toby said:
Charlie behave

Are you coming to the party ??

unfortunately not, its my wife's birthday on Friday and she selfishly chose to go elsewhere
grow a pair and tell her you are taking her round midd with you on friday and saturday you are going to the game and then the party!!! lol

oh I'm still going to the game, there isn't ever any doubting that. She knows better otherwise she'll be seeing the furry side!! ;)

mcfcnorthstand said:
toby said:
mcfcnorthstand said:
What's a chocolate explosion ?

It's an explosion of chocolate lol

It's just a fancy way to display a tin of sweets Dave

Oh

Always read the label! You don't wanna go necking a cherry liquer now. You know you n alcohol don't mix. Or you n females. Or you n humans

swpswp said:
mcfcnorthstand said:
toby said:
It's an explosion of chocolate lol

It's just a fancy way to display a tin of sweets Dave

Oh

Always read the label! You don't wanna go necking a cherry liquer now. You know you n alcohol don't mix. Or you n females. Or you n humans

shhhhhhh don't let cat out of bag.

The chocolates arrive I know what I want to win in the raffle also some fantastic signed city items

Just picked up my tickets. Looking forward to it (would help if we beat Everton obviously else my mood will be soured)

Banned Tosspot said:
toby said:
The chocolates arrive I know what I want to win in the raffle also some fantastic signed city items
I will sign stuff for the raffle ;)

That's good of you Darren but your more infamous than famous but shall I add you to my dance card ;o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.