Supporters Xmas Party/Charity Fund Raiser Update On Page 1

blue_bird

Counting how many times Mancini says 'important'..
We can now confirm the party of the year will take place on Saturday 4th Dec in the Commonwealth Suite at CoMS at 8.00pm and will finish at around 1am.

Tickets are £10
The price of the ticket includes jacket potato with a choice of 5 fillings, coffee and chocolates, live music, guest MC James Stannage and there will also be an auction/raffle.

Dress code is smart/casual

Paul Lake is also inviting a number of ex players - guests to be confirmed nearer the date.

Cheers.

Update:

Monkey Harris have kindly agreed to be our band for the night and are performing for free in order to help us raise even more money for our chosen charity 'Jump Space' of which Paul Lake is a patron. So big thanks to them!

Re: Supporters Christmas Party

Is there anybody on Bluemoon who works for a printing company who could help us with the printing of our tickets?

Please PM me if you can help :-)

Come on all you good people of bluemoon, lets all get together and have a great party...again!
It would also be nice to see some new people coming to this years party..always nice to meet new members!
Really enjoyed the last one and looking forward to this years now : )

If anybody needs any tickets north Manc way Im sure I could drop them off for you, if you were struggling to pick them up?

trueblue09 said:
how do we purchase the tickets ?

and can i wear my hoodie and trackies? im joking

No , the stewards will chuck you out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.