Suprise

BlueRockape

The only reason i can see that MH is still here is we may all be in for a suprise there must be a shed load of players due in January its the only thing that can keep him here i cant for the life of me imagin any other reason for him to stay

God i hope so

spanishblue said:
The only reason i can see that MH is still here is we may all be in for a suprise there must be a shed load of players due in January its the only thing that can keep him here i cant for the life of me imagin any other reason for him to stay

God i hope so

my thoughts too....hence my "done deals" thread on trnsfer forum.....reckon there MUST be players already sorted.....

riley347 said:
spanishblue said:

God i hope so

my thoughts too....hence my "done deals" thread on trnsfer forum.....reckon there MUST be players already sorted.....

hence the reason some players just arent giving it there all

I agree, and when you look at the team there are at least 5 top class players needed in our first eleven. Hopefully January is going to be how it was first put out to us after the take over.

riley347 said:
spanishblue said:

God i hope so

i hope so, then we can judge hughes and where our club are heading properly.

reckon some serious good deals on their way,so hughes can stamp his mark and show his intent......reckon there,ll be a few anti hughes,s thinking oopps,maybe i shouldn,t have gobbed off too soon, come mid jan.... i really hope so......not that many will have the bollocks to hold their hands up and retract their words.........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.